Cyber Defense Operations Analyst - Bangalore, IN - CME
Cyber Defense Operations Analyst III – Cyber Defense Application Administration
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products used by the GIS Engineering department and provide daily administration coverage:
- User Endpoint Security Technology – cyber threat detection and forensics
- Application & Data Security Technology – Web App Firewall, Data Leakage Prevention, Database Activity Monitoring
- Network Security – Web content filtering, Host Instruction Detection, Network Intrusion Prevention, Security Incident & Event Management.
- Review application administration configurations for the Cyber Defense applications.
- Create and maintain the standard operations procedures to support daily application administration.
- Respond to inquiries from consumers of the Cyber Defense Application in a timely manner and ensure application availability for the Cyber Defense Applications.
- Ability to mentor junior staff members in ITIL processes such as change management, release management, continuous service improvement.
- Lead scheduled disaster recovery test and review existing procedures to comply with Cyber Defense best. practices.
- Create and use powershell / unix scripts to automate repetitive tasks and streamline operational activities with automation.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in cyber application administration for technology comprising of one or more of the following:
- User Endpoint Security Apps
- SIEM Apps
- Network Security Apps
- Data Security Apps
- Web Filtering Apps
- 3 years working experience in powershell / chef / unix scripting as part of operational tasks automation
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements
- Minimum Degree Required
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 3 year experience using Microsoft Office Optimization tools; MS Word, MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- 3 year experience working in a fast paced, virtual team setting.
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Preferred Certifications
- Operating knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Certification a plus)
- CompTIA Security+ or equivalent work experience