First Party Risk - Cyber Security - Noida, UP - HCL
We are looking for a Techno Legal professional with hands on experience in Cybersecurity and Contractual Compliance domain. The incumbent will be a part of First Party Risk team within Risk and Compliance and is expected to understand other domains really well which includes Vendor Risk, Information Security, Data Privacy, Business continuity etc.
The First Party Risk MAnager will oversee the review and tracking of engagement risk for the Risk & Compliance organization and support the implementation of the client risk assessment and recording system at HCL.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Serve as the first point of contact for various business functions for all new engagements
- Serve as SME for the cybersecurity perspective across Application and Infrastructure services related client engagements.
- Critically evaluate and recommend controls for Cyber Security related aspects especially in new technology areas.
- Report on the recommendations based on assessment findings and trends.
- Review existing risk assessment and recording framework and recommend changes.
- Review complicated legal documents with a short turnaround time and minimal escalation
- Identify and address any gaps between existing processes and new requirements.
- Provide recommendations for addressing identified risks, including incorporation of Risk & Compliance requirements in contracts.
- Responsible for creating and implementing HCL’s First Party Risk program with a focus on identifying and reducing client side risk to HCL.
- Utilize legal research platforms to analyse regulatory and compliance issues raised in contract documents and to keep up to date on contract and risk trend.
- Drive incremental improvement in existing processes with minimal business disruption.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree in either Computer Science, Law, Business, Technology or other related field required
- Master’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Desirable – CISSP, CIPP, CISM, CISA or Relevant technology certifications
- 10+ years’ experience in Risk Management or Compliance Assessments with a strong focus on Cyber Security regulations/requirements in client engagements.
- Experience in one or more Cyber Security domains.
- Proficiency in review of legal documentation and contract negotiation
- Experience in handling Data Privacy, Information Security and/or Compliance Areas.
- Understanding of Banking/Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Data, and Healthcare industries a plus
- Experience leading and working in a global organization
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients and internal senior management
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Lync)
- Strong deductive logic, decision making, and analytical skills
- High level of personal initiative and professionalism, ability to thrive in a truly global organization
- Excellent time management, decision making, and organizational abilities
- Willingness to travel and adapt work hours to the needs of a global organization
- Proven project management skills with a focus on delivery and results.
- Demonstrated ability to think and lead on a strategic level in a complex organization.
- Must possess superior problem-solving, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal capabilities.
- Patience, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
Interested candidate can reach me at email@example.com