Head of India ISRM / Director of Cyber Security - Hyderabad, IN - Qualcomm
Qualcomm's Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) / CyberSecurity organization is looking for an experienced professional with strong functional expertise, business acumen and people skills to lead our India-based team. ISRM team is chartered with protecting the company's digital systems and assets around the globe.
- This Position Will Report To The India IT Leader (with a Matrix Link To The Global CISO) And It Has The Following Key Expectations
- Work with the India IT leadership and Global ISRM leadership, formulate & execute a strategy to strengthen the India-based ISRM team & its’ offerings.
- Build, lead, and manage a multi-locational ISRM team to deliver in a global cross-functional setting.
- Devise a Service Delivery Model to enable global ISRM initiatives, from the Indian offices.
- Act as ISRM security partner for Engineering Design initiatives covering both hardware and software projects
- Analyzes/reviews information on emerging cyber threats, and is actively engaged in industry forums on threats and opportunities.
- Makes improvement recommendations to managers at all levels to ensure compliance with laws, standards and policies while managing business risks
- Stay current with new and emerging technologies such as cloud services and infrastructure, mobility models, and big data concepts, and how those relate to enterprise security technology/controls
- Drive execution and decision making for cybersecurity projects across various business partner teams
- Drive prioritization of security projects through strong technical understanding of deliverables and risk management/risk mitigation
- Develop program indicators to manage program health including quality and timelines.
- Develop and establish strong processes that streamline regular operations and execution reviews within and outside of ISRM.
- Ensure success of India-specific ISRM initiatives in building and maintaining overall secure regional ecosystems.
- A positive track record of flexibility and versatility to adapt to ever changing threats and business drivers that influence the projects and priorities of ISRM.
- Team builder and exposure to Global matrixed delivery is critical.
- Strong communications skills and cross-functional relationship building skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with senior level management, engineers and business partners.
- Ability to lead and support cyber security capabilities including security architecture, event monitoring/triage, incident response, vulnerability management, technical and non-technical risk assessments, M&A cyber activity, policy, procedures, and compliance life-cycles.
- Understanding & leadership experience of Cyber Security Operations Center
- A combination of Engineering and Information security experience of minimum 18-20 years.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
- Knowledgeable in a wide variety of cyber/information security, governance, risk, and compliance tools and reporting systems.
- A strong peer network and technical leadership skills to provide world-class information security solutions.
- Related industry certifications such as EnCE, OSCP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, or GIAC are a plus.
- Cryptography knowledge and expertise.
Education Requirements Required