Security Operations Centre - Nissan Digital India -Bengaluru,kerala India
Job Role: Security Operations Centre( SOC)
- SIEM – Qradar (Preferable QRadar Certified FundamentalAdministration)
- CEH/CCNA Security/ CompTIA Security+
- ITIL v3 Certification
General IT Skills:
- Complete knowledge of client-server applications, multi-tier web applications, relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, and enterprise Anti-Virus products
- Network administration and troubleshooting knowledge (Routing/Switching)
- Security administration and troubleshooting knowledge of IPS/IDS, WAF, DDoS, Spam, Proxy etc.,
- System administration and troubleshooting knowledge (Windows/Linux)
- Programming knowledge – Python, Perl
- Reviews the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency
- Monitor, identify, analyse and investigate all response activities related to cybersecurity incidents
- Creates new trouble tickets for alerts that signal an incident and require Tier 1 / Incident Response review
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents, conduct threat analysis as directed and address detected incidents for resolution
- Evaluate event flows to identify common risks and vulnerabilities to develop and implement solutions
- Should be able do multitasking to coordinate incident with manager
- Recommend enhancements to SOC security process, Operations efficiencies.
- Expertise to Preparing customised Reports using SIEM Tool
- Assist with security audits, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing
- Participate in evaluating, recommending, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions and evaluating IT security of the new IT Infrastructure systems.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging security threats including applicable regulatory security requirements.
- Strong understanding of security incident management, malware management and vulnerability management processes