Senior Consultant IT Security - Chennai, IN - Flex
The Senior Consultant – IT Security will be based in Chennai. This person will involve in various activity such as, deploying, managing and supporting Cyber Security products.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Being a member of Cyber Security Operation Center, involve various day-to-day activity such as, deploying, managing and supporting Cyber Security products.
- Continuously monitor and fine-tune deployed Security products for potential security threats/attacks and provide near real-time Incident Response solutions.
- As a member of ISO27001 certified Team, expose/adhere yourselves to ISO or similar Cyber Security Frameworks
- Intensively collaborate with customers, end users and various cross-functional IT departments to address Cyber Security issues
- Passionately follow reporting manager' direction and established organization policies to support achieving CISO's Goal.
- Have ability lead, mentor group of Cyber Security Administrators as well as learn from each other.
What You Will Need (required)
- Must have 8 ~ 10 years working experience in Cyber Security, of which 3+ years working experience in Security Operation Center (preferably of Large scale organization or Supply chain company).
- Experience in configuring, deploying, maintaining and supporting any one or more Endpoint security products (such as but not limited to Antivirus, Host IPS/IDS, DLP).
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting network security products (such as, but not limited to SIEM, IDS/IPS ,Email Security Gateway, VPN/Proxy, NAC)
- Experience in designing, implementing SIEM Solution as well as configuring to detect fast changing latest security threats.
- Proven experience in analyzing various security log formats to differentiate real life attack/threat scenario from normal or baseline behavior.
- Experience in handling and responding various cyber security incidents such as Breach, Intrusion, Social Engineering attacks, etc.
- Experience in writing scripts, code snippets, macros during day to day activities for assistance Job automation.
- Excellent knowledge of various Operating system Internals (Windows, Unix/Linux and Mac).
- Deep understanding of various Networking concepts such as OSI Layer Model, Protocols, packet capture, etc.
- Basic know-how of Active Directory concepts and Collaboration Technologies and how it is implemented in Large Scale Organization.
- Deep knowledge of various log formats (such as User, Application, Operating System, Security Tool, Network logs) and efficiently use or correlate them to collect Incident Artifacts.
- Basic knowledge of OS/Application/Network Hardening or baselining
- SIEM – Qradar,Arcsight (but any other products are also fine)
- IPS/IDS – Tipping point, BAS,Sourcefire(but any other products are also fine)
- Antivirus – McAfee, Symantec (but any other products are also fine)
- Any scripting knowledge
- University Degree holder from any recognized institution. Preferred: BE/BTech or MCA
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM are considered but it is not a deciding factor
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org