Cyber Security Analyst Junior - Milan Area, Italy - Modis
CYBER SECURITY ANALYST JUNIOR
The Resource, in addition to the current operational team, will be inserted in the Security Operation Center (SOC), which has seen an expansion of services and skills, with the establishment of a second control room.
The candidate will provide remote assistance to companies active in the following sectors: Banking & Finance, Industries, PA and will deal with Vulnerability Assessment, Simulation of attacks and prevention of the latter.
- Degree in Network Security, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Master in Cyber Security;
- Predisposition for team work;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- Good analytical skills;
- The profile is completed
- Availability to work on shifts;
- It will be considered a plus if you have carried out experiences abroad (language and / or Erasmus courses)
- Work site: Milan. The classification and remuneration will be commensurate with the experience gained by the identified candidate.