Cyber Security Analyst - Singapore - Collabera
- Responsible for the development of company-wide cyber/IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines.
- Study business and application specific requirements, review corporate technology infrastructure to design and implement the security architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for drafting scope of work for cyber security related project.
- Provide cyber/IT security consultancy and advisory to infrastructure teams in management and enhancement of the security aspects of IT application infrastructure including client computing, messaging, networking and server aspect of the projects from initiation to implementation.
- Manage the business expectation, develop and actively engage business units to enhance intimacy and influence their alignment with the business agenda to achieve company objectives.
- Conduct cyber security and endpoint related solution presentation.
- Conduct proof of concept/value on cyber security and endpoint related solution.
- 3 years of relevant IT experience in designing, deployment and management of security solutions and services for enterprise level application systems, network and system infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of both application and infrastructure security in servers, network, client computing and ICT operations to effectively manage vendors.