Cyber Security Expert - Madrid, Spain - Vestas
As a Cyber Security Expert (f/m) you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining secure power plants concepts and local options, based on Vestas standards and customer specific requirements. You ensure knowledge transfer as well as all kind of solutions around our Cyber Security products to resolve issues/projects with moderate complexity. Your geographical scope is Southern Europe and Latin America.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Be the regional anchor for the global Vestas Cyber security program
- Support Field support Engineering of power plant to clarify / meet the site-specific requirements
- Support WTG sales, after sales and existing contracts
- Assemble regional requirements for Cyber security
- Give input for global roadmap
- Implement new solutions
- Technical documentation
- Help out in responding to questions on compliance, compliance assessments etc.
- Remote commissioning and support
- Audit existing cybersecurity fitness and train field operations in good cybersecurity practices
- Development and Engineering involvement in improvement projects to increase Security and provide a better service to our customer
- Bachelor’s or Masters of Science or Engineering degree, preferably electronics or Software Engineering
- Minimum of five years of experience within Cyber security, preferable in operational technology or specifically in the energy sector
- Insight into Cyber security frameworks Such as NERC-CIP, CSC-20, NIST, AESCSF, IEC62443 or similar
- Overall, a minimum of 10 years of engineering experience within PLC programing, Automation or with SCADA systems as an advantage
- Industrial electricity and electronics knowledge
- Motivated by finding solutions to meet customer needs inside existing design constraints
- Strong communication skills in English, both in speech and writing
- Ability to lead groups to build acceptable solutions. This may come through systems engineering, project management or direct management experience
What we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You’ll be working in a fast growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.