Cybersecurity –Software Engineer - Lannion, FR - Nokia
Within Nokia Software (NSW), you will join the Security Products Unit whose mission is to develop Security products and demonstrations for carriers and enterprises to protect their network, end users and everything connected.
Located in Lannion at the heart of French security ecosystem, the team contributes to develop the new innovative security portfolio to meet the growing attack space driven by deployment of 5G and Cloud technologies.
The team is focusing on Cloud security to protect all layers from access to applications, IoT security to meet the rising security and privacy demands and the security management for predictive security through efficient correlation, machine learning engines and analytics.
You will be part of the design, implementation & testing of the security portfolio.
You will benefit for the 15 years’ experience of Nokia in this area giving you the opportunity to further increase your skills & know-how.
Finally, as a Nokia employee, the world will be your area. You will have to interact with colleagues, partners & customers from many other countries, with different culture using the English for written and verbal communication.
Minimum Five Years Working Experience
- Master degree or equivalent in computer science, information security or telecommunication.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Computing (OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Experienced in configuring and implementing TCP/IP networking
- Good knowledge of Linux (RedHat preferable)
- Knowledge of Java (JSE/J2EE, Jboss, persistence), SQL database experience (MariaDB)
- Development tools – gerrit/git/ jira
- Mandatory fluent in writing and speaking business English
- Following competences will be a value
- Knowledge of security domains like PKI, AAA, Cipher, etc
- Basic knowledge about telecommunication network (e.g. 3GPP, TCP/IP, OSS, etc)
- Innovative thinking
- You are rigorous, autonomous and proactive.