Graduate Cyber Security Analyst - Leiden,NL - SWIFT
The global team is 24/7 responsible for security monitoring, investigating and analyzing potential security incidents in the SWIFT infrastructures and networks.
Using a variety of security tools we are able to correlate various logs and detect suspicious or potential malicious behavior in our environment. Once a threat is identified containment actions will need to be defined and carried out where applicable.
SWIFT will be offering extensive cyber security trainings, amongst others SANS and SPLUNK, so that any team member can reach expert level.
- As an engineer in the Security Operations Centre you will:
- keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- College or university graduate in any of the following area:
- Cyber/Information/Network Security
- Computer Science
- Software/Electrical/Network Engineering
- Fluent English in written and spoken
- Must be willing to work on weekends - 1 out of 5 weekends
- Eager to learn, keen interest in security, pro-active, enthusiastic, analytical, communicative, take initiative, investigative mindset and team player
What we offer
A professional and well equipped working environment that provides the best for business and people. A competitive salary and generous range of benefits. A global company with actual presence in many countries, giving opportunities for international travel and relationships. Want to be part of our global family? Apply now!