Cyber Security Analyst - NJ,US - Dun & Bradstreet
The trust our customers and partners put in our systems and data is critical to our success. We are looking for a strong hands-on leader who can help build and drive Dun & Bradstreet’s Global Security Operations function Security Incident Response and forensics capabilities. The Cyber Security, Analyst III will lead active investigations, respond to security incidents, and perform forensics on IT systems. The ideal candidate will be part of a global technical security team and must have strong technical foundations in interpreting security events, capability to analyze large sets of data and a genuine curiosity or passion for information security investigations.
The role will be responsible for performing the following key activities:
- Malware Analysis: Analyzing and interpreting malware, exploit and insider threat activities
- Forensics: Performing forensic analysis on memory, disk, and other system and network artifacts to identify indicators of compromise.
- Alerts: Analyzing and tuning security alerts and interpreting events, as well as development of new alerts based on signatures and behavioral activities.
- Identify Gaps: Investigating and documenting gaps in controls, event data and working with internal teams to resolve
- Reporting: Develop monthly reporting dashboards on incidents and response capabilities. Conduct executive briefings, engagement with business leaders on relevant threat/risk issues.
Qualifications / Requirements:
We strongly value creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and problem solving.
We strongly value candidates who are willing to blend innovation with best practices and are motivated by the ability to create the best possible custom solution to protect Dun and Bradstreet from threats and bad actors.
Minimum 5 to 8 years of security experience, specifically around incident response, malware analysis, and technical investigations.
Ability to self-organize, prioritize activities independently, create documentation and reporting specific to the needs of D&B.
Manage time and uncertainty well – able to navigate corporate environments and drive projects with good enough, but imperfect or incomplete, information.
Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain technical ideas to non-technical individuals at any level.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.