Cyber Security Analyst - Tennessee, US - Atkins
SNC-Lavalin Atkins business is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join the nuclear team in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Responsible for developing and executing an implementation plan to establish risk management approach documents as required by DOE Order 205.1B, Chg. 2, DOE Cyber Security Program, and DOE Office of Environmental Management Cyber Security Policy and Risk Management Approach Implementation Plan.
- Ensures that the proper level of risk is managed to prevent unacceptable, adverse impact on information and information systems recommending modifications to cyber security measures, as needed, to senior management.
- Reports directly to the Information Technology Manager
- Responsible for developing and verifying cyber security policies, plans, standards, procedures, and other documents in accordance with DOE cyber security requirements
- Ensures that periodic cyber security assessments of information systems are conducted and documented as part of the Self-Assessment Program and maintains current knowledge of threats that can affect information systems.
- Maintains a current Cyber Security Plan of Action and Milestones and submits updates periodically to the Isotek ISSO and ISSM as required.
- Develops Interim Authority to Operate and Authority to Operate documents for AO submittal.
- Coordinates cyber security inspections, tests, and reviews.
- Supports the execution of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) guiding principles and core functions and the Isotek Safety Culture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS (Minimum 3)
- Proficient in Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Server operating systems and related communication protocols.
- Knowledgeable of hardware/software cyber security implementation, including encryption techniques/tools.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills.
- Technical knowledge and experience relating to DOE Cyber Security directives and their application to unclassified, sensitive unclassified, and classified information systems.
- Baccalaureate in computer-related field preferred or requisite experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in DOE cyber security.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Cyber Security Analyst required.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA certification preferred.
- U.S. citizenship required for Atkins Global Isotek Systems project positions.