Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst - Atlanta, US - Delta Airlines
- As a Threat Intelligence Analyst, you will use your technical experience, to profile new and emerging threats to Delta's IT landscape. You will be analyzing and determining the scope of vulnerabilities in hardware and software, and determining how to best defend against these threats.
- The Threat Intelligence Analyst will monitor third party security related websites, forums, and mailing lists for information regarding vulnerabilities and exploits. The Threat Intelligence Analyst will verify the vulnerabilities; correlate and collate the information; and develop, edit, and deliver security reports to the C-Suite of executives.
- Threat Intelligence Analyst will identify, monitor, assess, and counter the threat posed by cyber actors against Delta's information systems. They provide assessment, tactical analysis and advice for operations. They also apply their technical knowledge to solving complex intelligence problems, produce short-term and long-term written assessments, and brief Delta's leadership.
Your Responsibilities In This Role
- Effectively ascertain and leverage trustworthy open and closed-source cyber threat intelligence data feeds.
- Identify emerging and persistent threats to the organization's networks, systems, and applications.
- Independently research and comprehensively analyze actionable cyber threat observables pertinent to the organization.
- Provide analysis reports in numerous formats based upon cyber threat research.
- Perform complex project support for security incident response efforts.
- Provide technical guidance pertaining to risks and control measures associated with emerging threats.
- Perform threat hunt operations using known adversary tactics, techniques and procedures as well as indicators of attack in order to detect adversaries with persistent access to the enterprise
- Develop reports using data hosted in multiple sources (e.g. spreadsheets, databases) and communicate clearly to management and other team members.
- Identify potential security exposures that may currently exist or may pose a potential future threat to Delta's applications. Ensure management is notified when these exposures are identified, as well as a proposed solution for remediation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Minimum four years of experience in Cyber Security with at least 2 years of Threat Intelligence related experience.
- Preferred key industry certifications such as CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCIH, etc.
- Strong skills in tactical, operational, and strategic level cyber threat intelligence.
- Experience in vulnerability research, malware analysis and exploit investigation.
- Familiarity with YARA, OpenIOC, and STIX frameworks.
- Understanding of Linux/Unix platforms.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Security
- Information security experience, preferably in the areas of cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability management, vulnerability scanning, or penetration testing.
- Solid understanding of networking (WAN, LAN, wLAN), network domains (Internet, intranet, DMZ), communication techniques/protocols (IP and others), and their combined effects on network and host systems security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical details in a clear, comprehensible manner.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc., develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.