Industry X - OT Cybersecurity Analyst - Muang La, LA - Accenture
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Our cybersecurity teams help clients identify and evaluate security gaps, subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. They possess relevant cybersecurity technical skills through continuous research of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, capabilities, and mitigation techniques. They are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices.
Responsible for the completion of all project requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Delivery of Accenture's Security offerings related to cybersecurity with a focus on security program planning, cyber-risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
- Managing and leading large-scale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally
- Coaching and developing teams of managers, consultants and security analysts
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity, including data protection, vulnerability management, security incident and event management, and identity management, among others
- Analyzing client’s security posture to creating current state assessment, gap analyses, and strategic implementation roadmaps
- Performing requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance
- Performing risk remediation cost-benefit-analysis for a variety of solutions
- Establishing return on investment and business process improvements for investments in cybersecurity programs and technologies
- Developing and integrating cybersecurity metrics and reporting programs for key security, privacy, risk, compliance, and service continuity indicators
- Translating technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Travel Required
- 3-5 years’ Cybersecurity with Networking in SCADA or Industrial Automation Control Systems (IACS).
- Networking knowledge and experience with TCP/IP, Wifi, Ethernet
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GICSP, GIAC, CISM
- Knowledge and experience with DCS, PLC, HMI, MES, Historians, or other OT systems.
- Bachelor's Degree