PWS Cybersecurity Engineer - San José, CR - Emerson
The Cybersecurity Engineer is a member of Emerson’s Power and Water Solution (PWS) Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CCE). This position focuses in the area of cybersecurity and will act as an integral part of a highly technical team focused on developing and delivering cybersecurity services and solutions to our customers.
This role will be expected to become one of Emerson’s subject matter experts in PWS security products, solutions and compliance. The major responsibilities of the Cybersecurity Engineer include providing technical support of Emerson PWS cybersecurity solutions to customers and
internal Emerson PWS engineers; as well as, effectively diagnosing and resolving Ovation product related issues, as necessary. Therefore, in addition to good interpersonal skills, the engineer should possess excellent technical troubleshooting skills and be familiar with PWS
cybersecurity solutions, process control and basic power generation concepts.
Foster a positive environment for work and professional growth.
Work as a team player within the CCE to address customer questions and technical issues.
Maintain or improve customer satisfaction through group and individual effort.
Perform base customer support activities as needed, including phone support, field service
And Remote Diagnostics, As Well As
- The position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of cybersecurity appliances, applications, tools and techniques.
- Must be highly competent with Ovation, networking, PWS cybersecurity solutions, and
- antivirus solutions.
- The position requires an advanced level of English [B2] (additional languages are
- Possess advanced troubleshooting skills (i.e. diagnosing and resolving computer related
- The position requires good interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written
- communication skills in a formal environment.
- The ability to work effectively with internal and external customers is essential.
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
- Situational Adaptability
- Cultivates Innovation
The position requires up to 70% travel.
The position requires availability to work different shifts, as required, including holidays,
nights and weekends.
Costa Rica-San Jose-San Jose de Costa Rica