We have launched an Advanced Web Hacking and penetration testing course has prepared for those who are interested in web penetration testing, hacking web-based application, finding the vulnerabilities in a website and web-based apps from basic to master level training from the worlds leading Web hacking expert through Ethical Hackers Academy.
This course is highly practical but it won't neglect the theory, first you'll learn how to install the needed software (works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X) and then we'll start with basics about how websites work.
You will learn how and why these vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them and what are the right practices to avoid causing them.
Here's a more detailed breakdown of the course content:
1. Information Gathering - In this section, you'll learn how to gather information about a target website, you'll learn how to discover the DNS server used, the services, subdomains, un-published directories, sensitive files, user emails, websites on the same server and even the web hosting, provider.
2. Discovering, Exploiting & Mitigation - In this section you will learn how to discover, exploit and mitigate a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability and what does it allow us to do, then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability and bypass security measurements, and finally we will analyze the code causing this vulnerability and see how to fix it, the following vulnerabilities are covered in the course:
File upload: This vulnerability allow attackers to upload executable files on the target web server, exploiting these vulnerabilities properly gives you full control over the target website.
Code Execution - This vulnerability allows users to run system code on the target web server, this can be used to execute malicious code and get a reverse shell access which gives the attacker full control over the target web server.
Local File inclusion - This vulnerability can be used to read any file on the target server, so it can be exploited to read sensitive files, we will not stop at that though, you will learn two methods to escalate this vulnerability and get a reverse shell connection which gives you full control over the target web server.
Remote File inclusion - This vulnerability can be load remote files on the target web server, exploiting this vulnerability properly gives you full control over the target web server.
SQL Injection- This is one of the most dangerous vulnerabilities, it is found everywhere and can be exploited to do all of the things the above vulnerabilities allow us to do and more, so it allows you to log in as admin without knowing the password, access the database and get all data stored there such as usernames, passwords, credit cards ....etc, read/write files and even get a reverse shell access which gives you full control over the target server!
Insecure Session Management - In this section you will learn how to exploit insecure session management in web applications and login to other user accounts without knowing their password, you'll also learn how to discover and exploit CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) vulnerabilities.
Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks - In this section, you will learn what are these attacks, what is the difference between them and how to launch them, in successful cases, you will be able to guess the password for a target login page.
3. Post Exploitation - In this section, you will learn what can you do with the access you gained from exploiting the above vulnerabilities, you will learn how to convert reverse shell access to Weevely access and vice versa, you will also learn how to execute system commands on the target server, navigate between directories, access other websites on the same server, upload/download files, access the database and even download the whole database to your local machine. You will also learn how to bypass security and do all of that even if you did not have enough permissions!
Who can take this course
- Anybody who is interested in learning website & web application hacking/penetration testing.
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack websites.
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure websites & web applications from a hacker.
- Web developers, so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones
- Web admins, so they can secure their websites.
- Bug Bounty hunters, Web application penetration testers
Course Duration & Access
1 300+ Topics 2 280+ Hands-on Exercises 3 250+ HD Videos 4 30+ Hours of Content 5 Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps 6 Life Time Access Content 7 24/7 Live Technical support 8 Complete Practical Training 9 Download Access 10 Guidance to Setup the Own Lab
Benefits of Enrolling with Ethical hackers Academy?
With the Ethical hackers academy you will get expertise training and learn about a real-world cyber-attack, prevention, analyzing the cyber threat, break down the attack vectors, and Complete Practical Training.
All the courses are created by subject matter experts and real world practitioners who is having more than 10 years real world experience.
Is there any limit?
With all of our courses you will get lifetime access and there is no restriction or video limits. You have full freedom to learn whenever you like.
What are the Course available?
We are all the cyber security & Ethical hacking courses covering all the domains starting from Networking, Malware analysis, Python, Read team Certification, Bug bounty, IoT and more.
How often the content will be added?
We keep on updating courses and we add new courses at regular intervals.
How can I access the courses enrolled?
After enrollment you will get access to the courses within 3 minutes, sometimes for bundle courses there be a slight delay. You can access login portal from here.
What can I do if have doubts?
If you have any question within the course you can reach the instructors using a message button with your learning management portal. For other assistance you can contact our live chat support 24/7.
Do you have any Android or iOS apps?
yes we do have apps for both the iOS and Android devices.
Can I get refunds after enrollment?
Yes you can get refunds after course enrollment, here you can find more details.
Are there any minimum system requirements to access Learning portal?
We support Chrome, Firefox and IE on Windows, Mac, Linux desktops, Android and iOS apps.
What is a Mode of Training?
Training mode is self-placed online training with 24/7 learning support. We are not providing any offline training.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.