CompTIA CySA+ Training - Became a Certified Cyber Security Analyst
CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) course will help you gain knowledge and skillset that are necessary to defend against cyber threats.
Instructed by CompTIA certified Instructor, this course will help you attain a grasp of all the monitoring and detection of security incidents in information systems and networks and defend against those incidents.
CompTIA CySA+ will focus on capturing, monitoring & responding to network traffic findings. This course will also highlight Threat hunting, automation, IT regulatory compliance, application security and software security that will influence the work of Security Analysts.
CySA+ conceals the most up-to-date core skills used by Threat Intelligence Analysts, Application Security Analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders and handlers, threat hunters and help fight against them both interior and exterior of Security Operations.
Hackers have infiltrated signature-based solutions such as firewalls and anti-virus software. Hence IT security Analytics has become much more important to organizations. CySA+ helps to understand overall advanced security measures through spotting and defending malware and advanced persistent threats(APT's), eventually providing enhanced threat identification across a vast area.
CySA+ compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
Skills you will learn
Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques, Analyze and interpret data, identify and address vulnerabilities, Suggest preventative measures, Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
- Threat and Vulnerability Management - Analyze threats and support IT security to organizations and look after vulnerability management activities
- Software systems and security - provide application security and infrastructure management. Also, assure software and hardware best practices.
- Compliance and Assessment - Practice Risk mitigation. Understand important frameworks, policies, procedures, and controls.
- Security Operations and Monitoring - Data analysis and monitoring network activity. Bring in configuration changes and improvise security controls.
- Incident Response - Provide required incident response procedure, inspect potential indicators to detect compromised systems, and use digital forensics techniques.
Highly Recommended Course for following Jobs
- Penetration tester
- Vulnerability tester
- security researcher
- Red Team member
- SOC Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Security analyst (II)
- Vulnerability assessment analyst
- Network security operations
- Application security vulnerability
CompTIA CySA+ Course Duration & Access
Here the key overview for the course Accessibility.
|2||180+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||100+ HD Videos|
|4||20+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab|