Incident handling and response is one of the most important security operations in the security operation center handling by the security experts in the organization. Experts analyze, find, and responding the cyber-attacks and prevent the organization network from cyber-attacks.
The Cyber Incident Response course will give understudies a comprehension of how occurrences are reacted to at an undeniable level, just as permit them to construct significant specialized abilities through the hands-on labs and projects..
This course begins with an undeniable level conversation of what occurs at each period of responding to an incident,, trailed by a specialized profound jump into a portion of memory, network, and host analysis and forensics. This course is for anybody wishing to apply learned crime scene investigation and hostile information, for example, moral hacking to incident handling and response..
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction: Includes the definition of an event, incident, as well as the difference between them
- Learn to combat different types of cybersecurity threats, attack vectors, threat actors and their motives
- Learn the fundamentals of incident management including the signs and costs of an incident
- Understand the fundamentals of vulnerability management, threat assessment, risk management, and incident response automation and orchestration
- Preparation Phase: Shows the elements of preparation and the team building,
- Identification Phase: Demonstrates where identification occurs and the assessment for identification
- Containment: Explains the deployment and categorization needed as well as the short/long- term actions taken
- Eradication: Stresses on restoring systems and improving defenses
- Recovery: Elaborates the validation and monitoring required for attacked systems
- Master all incident handling and response best practices, standards, cybersecurity frameworks, laws, acts, and regulations
- Lessons Learned: Confirms the importance of meeting as a team to fix and improve and to share our experiences with others
- Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Incident Handling and Response Process
- Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
- 100+ lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 5000+ students enrolled
- Complete Practical Training
- Download access
- Watch Videos in Android and iOS App
Benefits of Enrolling with Ethical hackers Academy?
With the Ethical hackers academy you will get expertise training and learn about a real-world cyber-attack, prevention, analyzing the cyber threat, break down the attack vectors, and Complete Practical Training.
All the courses are created by subject matter experts and real world practitioners who is having more than 10 years real world experience.
Is there any limit?
With all of our courses you will get lifetime access and there is no restriction or video limits. You have full freedom to learn whenever you like.
What are the Course available?
We are all the cyber security & Ethical hacking courses covering all the domains starting from Networking, Malware analysis, Python, Read team Certification, Bug bounty, IoT and more.
How often the content will be added?
We keep on updating courses and we add new courses at regular intervals.
How can I access the courses enrolled?
After enrollment you will get access to the courses within 3 minutes, sometimes for bundle courses there be a slight delay. You can access login portal from here.
What can I do if have doubts?
If you have any question within the course you can reach the instructors using a message button with your learning management portal. For other assistance you can contact our live chat support 24/7.
Do you have any Android or iOS apps?
yes we do have apps for both the iOS and Android devices.
Can I get refunds after enrollment?
Yes you can get refunds after course enrollment, here you can find more details.
Are there any minimum system requirements to access Learning portal?
We support Chrome, Firefox and IE on Windows, Mac, Linux desktops, Android and iOS apps.
What is a Mode of Training?
Training mode is self-placed online training with 24/7 learning support. We are not providing any offline training.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.