Analyzing malware, Exploit Development and Reverse Engineering is a deep approach to modern threat attacks and figure out the vulnerabilities that are frequently exploited by skilled security professionals and hackers.
Analyzing complex malware is always a complex process. We have spent plenty of time developing this course to easily understand the infection of sophisticated Malware such as Trojan, viruses, rootkits, ransomware, spyware, adware, and most recently malware families and break down its infection vectors.
The Certified Malware analyst course with the malware analysis phase contains the following training modules.
- Static Malware Analysis
- Dynamic Malware Analysis
- Memory Forensics
- Malware Detection
- Web Domain Analysis
- Network interactions Analysis
- Debugging & Debugger
- Analyze malicious URL’s
- Sandboxes Technique
In Threat Research Phase, You will learn the various advanced cyber threats and the APT hacker's activities, infection vectors, Hunting, Extracting the Threat Feature, analyzing the behavior, Tracking the threat, taking down the attacker's infrastructure.
Exploit Development Phase techs the skills that required to analyze and the vulnerabilities and develop the tools, analyze the bugs, and write complex and relevant exploits against the modern operating system and software.
The reverse Engineering phase will cover complete reversing operation against Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android-based apps. also, you will learn about the complete insight of figure out the vulnerabilities that resides in the Applications and Operating system.
The Exploit Development course will train you to develop simple and effective Exploitation tools and exploring the vulnerabilities and the module of the exploitation that triggers the bug and bypass the target applications.
We covered various topics that include, Developing the browser exploits, shellcode, Buffer overflow exploits, windows, Linux, and Android-based exploits against recently patched vulnerabilities with the deep approach of training even for Students with a limited programming background and experience.
John Michel, An Malware analysis and reverse engineering Expert Instructor from Ethical Hackers Academy have to lead the course with the following Deep insights to train students from Very Basic to Advanced level.
What You Will Learn at the End of the Course
- Expert Level Malware analysis skills to Break down the Most advanced malware.
- Learn to implement complete prevention measures against sophisticated threat attacks.
- Learn both Static and dynamic malware analysis with in-depth training.
- Analyze and reverse-engineering the most complete malware samples with advanced malware analysis tools and techniques.
- Establish techniques to collect samples from different sources that help to start profiling malicious threat actors.
- Learn about Cyber Kill Chain & APT Lifecycle and the most sophisticated techniques used by hackers to develop the malware.
- Learn the Malware analysis and reverse engineering tools such as obj dump, OllyDbg, IDA Pro, Immunity Debugger, Wireshark, Yara Cuckoo Sandbox, PDF Examiner, and more.
- Ability to detect the malware using various approaches such as Signature-Based, Heuristic Analysis, rule-based, Behavioral Blocking andSandbox.
- Recognize the Exploit vectors, Exploit Obfuscation, understand the target communication, analyzing and reversing the malware with debugging tools.
- Developing the exploits for the vulnerabilities that affect all the cross-platform operating systems and related web and network-based applications.
Course Duration & Access
|2||280+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||400+ HD Videos|
|4||40+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab|
Who this course is for:
|1||Anyone who wants to make a career move into Ethical Hacking, security analyst, malware analyst, threat researchers, security researchers, a security engineer, incident responder, SOC Analyst from another field can take this certified Malware analyst Course.|
|2||Anyone Curious about Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing or malware analysis, exploit development, respond security incidents, cyber-attack mitigation and more|
|3||Anyone who wants to learn how professional hackers work and target real organizations from a real hacker|
|4||Interested in analyzing the real-world cyber attacks|
|5||Anyone who wants to become a professional hacker and security researcher|
|6||Anyone who is interested to defend the live cyber attack|
|7||Anyone who is interested in real-time malware analysis, reverse engineering, penetration testing the enterprise network, research real-time cyber threat.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.