Certified Web Penetration Tester - Became an Expert in Web Application Pentesting
We have launched an Advanced Web Hacking and penetration testing course has prepared for those who are interested in web penetration testing, hacking web-based application, finding the vulnerabilities in a website and web-based apps from basic to master level training from the worlds leading Web hacking expert through Ethical Hackers Academy.
You can explore the complete course syllabus through syllabus button.
This course is highly practical but it won't neglect the theory, first you'll learn how to install the needed software (works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X) and then we'll start with basics about how websites work, the different components that make a website, the technologies used, and then we'll dive into website hacking straight away. From here onwards you'll learn everything by example, by discovering vulnerabilities and exploiting them to hack into websites, so we'll never have any dry boring theoretical lectures.
Before jumping into hacking, you'll first learn how to gather comprehensive information about your target website, then the course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers how to discover, exploit and mitigate a common web application vulnerability, for each vulnerability you will first learn the basic exploitation, then you will learn advanced techniques to bypass security, escalate your privileges, access the database, and even use the hacked websites to hack into other websites on the same server.
You will learn how and why these vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them and what are the right practices to avoid causing them.
Here's a more detailed breakdown of the course content:
1. Information Gathering - In this section, you'll learn how to gather information about a target website, you'll learn how to discover the DNS server used, the services, subdomains, un-published directories, sensitive files, user emails, websites on the same server and even the web hosting, provider. This information is crucial as it increases the chances of being able to successfully gain access to the target website.
2. Discovering, Exploiting & Mitigation - In this section you will learn how to discover, exploit and mitigate a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability and what does it allow us to do, then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability and bypass security measurements, and finally we will analyze the code causing this vulnerability and see how to fix it, the following vulnerabilities are covered in the course:
File upload: This vulnerability allow attackers to upload executable files on the target web server, exploiting these vulnerabilities properly gives you full control over the target website.
Code Execution - This vulnerability allows users to run system code on the target web server, this can be used to execute malicious code and get a reverse shell access which gives the attacker full control over the target web server.
Local File inclusion - This vulnerability can be used to read any file on the target server, so it can be exploited to read sensitive files, we will not stop at that though, you will learn two methods to escalate this vulnerability and get a reverse shell connection which gives you full control over the target web server.
Remote File inclusion - This vulnerability can be load remote files on the target web server, exploiting this vulnerability properly gives you full control over the target web server.
SQL Injection- This is one of the most dangerous vulnerabilities, it is found everywhere and can be exploited to do all of the things the above vulnerabilities allow us to do and more, so it allows you to log in as admin without knowing the password, access the database and get all data stored there such as usernames, passwords, credit cards ....etc, read/write files and even get a reverse shell access which gives you full control over the target server!
Insecure Session Management - In this section you will learn how to exploit insecure session management in web applications and login to other user accounts without knowing their password, you'll also learn how to discover and exploit CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) vulnerabilities.
Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks - In this section, you will learn what are these attacks, what is the difference between them and how to launch them, in successful cases, you will be able to guess the password for a target login page.
3. Post Exploitation - In this section, you will learn what can you do with the access you gained from exploiting the above vulnerabilities, you will learn how to convert reverse shell access to Weevely access and vice versa, you will also learn how to execute system commands on the target server, navigate between directories, access other websites on the same server, upload/download files, access the database and even download the whole database to your local machine. You will also learn how to bypass security and do all of that even if you did not have enough permissions!
Who can take this course
- Anybody who is interested in learning website & web application hacking/penetration testing.
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack websites.
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure websites & web applications from a hacker.
- Web developers, so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones
- Web admins, so they can secure their websites.
- Bug Bounty hunters, Web application penetration testers
Course Duration & Access
1 300+ Topics 2 280+ Hands-on Exercises 3 250+ HD Videos 4 30+ Hours of Content 5 Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps 6 Life Time Access Content 7 24/7 Live Technical support 8 Complete Practical Training 9 Download Access 10 Guidance to Setup the Own Lab
Zaid Al-Quraishi, is an ethical hacker, a computer scientist, Web security expert I just love hacking and breaking the rules, but don’t get me wrong as I said I am an ethical hacker.
I have tremendous experience in ethical hacking, I started making video tutorials back in 2009 in an ethical hacking community (iSecuri1ty), I also worked as a pentester for the same company. In 2013 I started teaching my first course live and online, this course received amazing feedback which motivated me to publish more courses.