Things to Consider...
1. No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party.
2. You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services You offer on Your Course and through the Services.
3. You shall respond promptly to Students and ensure a quality of service.
4. As an Instructor, You will be responsible for determining the Base Price You charge Students.
5. You will be responsible for all of Your Submitted Content. You further agree that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions of the Content.
6. You hereby agree that We may record all or any part of any Courses (including voice chat communications) for quality control and be delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Services.
7. You will maintain accurate Account information.