CCSP by ISC2 is a globally acknowledged certification which represents the highest standard for Cloud security.This course provides step by step guidance and easy-to-follow detailed explanation on every facet of CCSP.
As powerful as cloud computing is for the organization, understanding its information security risks and mitigation strategies is critical. Legacy approaches are inadequate, and organizations need competent, experienced professionals equipped with the right cloud security knowledge and skills to be successful. They need CCSPs.
Backed by the two leading non-profits focused on cloud and information security, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and (ISC)², the CCSP credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security.
CCSPs help you achieve the highest standard for cloud security expertise and enable your organization to benefit from the power of cloud computing while keeping sensitive data secure.
After completing this course, you will be well-acquainted with the fundamentals of CCSP and will achieve the following:
- Gain a firm foothold on Cloud computing and relevant security concepts
- Comprehend design principles of secure Cloud computing
- Know about Cloud data lifecycle
- Design Cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and implement them effectively
- Apply data discovery and classification technologies
- Create and execute relevant jurisdictional data protection for personally identifiable information
- Plan and implement data retention deletion archival policies
- Learn about Cloud infrastructure components and analyze risks associated with it
- Recognize need for training and awareness in application security
- Understand Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and apply it
- Frame appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Build and run logical and physical architectures for Cloud
- Acquire understanding of legal requirements, privacy issues, and audit process methodologies within Cloud environment