|Course Name||Advanced Android Hacking, Mastering Metasploit & Mastering the Security of IoT - Complete Bundle|
|Author||Ethical Hackers Academy|
The bundle covers the Advanced Android Hacking, Mastering Metasploit & Mastering the Security of IoT courses. Below is the description section, you can complete the course details.
Advanced Android Hacking and Penetration Testing Course
This course covers Top 10 Security issues, all types of vulnerability, Reports on miscellaneous vulnerabilities, Installing Terminal, Application security, Unzip, Lots of software in Kali Linux OS and all types of practicals like Android application Tear down, Application signing, Android startup Process.
The course starts with information Gathering which is the most basic stride of an application security test. The security test should attempt to test however much of the code base as could reasonably be possible.
You will learn about how to intercept the traffic with Certificate pinning to avoid reverse engineering, it allows developers to specify which certificate the application allowed to trust. Instead of relying on the certificate store.
Mastering the Security of the Internet of Things Course
The course will consist of the following:
1. Overview of IoT technology and services (15%) – Assignments to demonstrate learning
2. Networking for IoT (15%) – Assignments to demonstrate learning
3. Current Security and Privacy for IoT (15%) – Assignments to demonstrate learning
4. Future Security concepts and solutions (15%) – Assignment to demonstrate learning
5. Final Project (40%) – In-depth analysis of a particular subset of IoT, for example, connectivity for cars, the problems that this presents and what solutions are available now and in the future.
There will be an optional lab portion to the course which could work best as a portion of your final project. It is recommended that you use Raspberry Pi’s or Arduino devices.
Mastering Metasploit on Kali Linux
This Course is divided into seven different phases, which are as follows: