© 2023 Ethical Hackers Academy
AWS Certified Cloud Security Specialist 2023 – Intermediate to Advanced Level
Because of its many benefits, including reduced costs, scalability, business continuity, efficiency, and flexibility, the cloud has been adopted by nearly every company in the world.automatic upgrades, low-effort upkeep, high-availability, self-service, and, most importantly, rock-solid safety.
Globally organizations have almost moved everything into the cloud due to the various advantages such as cost reduction, Scalability, Business continuity, efficiency, Flexibilityautomated updates, easy maintenance, Availability, self-service, and most importantly high-level Security.
To maintain, monitor, and secure their organization’s cloud and transform their business the skilled cloud security specialist under AWS is highly demanding in the cloud industries.
AWS Training and Certification helps you build and validate your cloud security skills so you can get more out of the cloud.
AWS security Training helps in validating your cloud knowledge of securing the AWS environment by implementing network and infrastructure security, securing data in rest, and transit in the network, implementing customer-controlled encryption mechanisms and mitigating cybersecurity threats.
Ethical Hackers Academy offering an AWS Certified Security Specialist virtual training from Scratch to advanced level with complete practical and real-time course modules.
AWS security training is entirely pure technical and practically framed training module that combined with 5 different courses that focusing the following path.
1. Getting Started with the basics of AWS security Fundamentals, identity, and compliance, Learn cloud fundamentals, and best practices.
2. Architecting on AWS
3. Security Engineering on AWS
4. Associate level Skills – Learn to design, deploy and manage AWS Cloud systems
5. Practitioner level SKills – Learn to automate applications, networks, and systems
- AWS Cloud Security Best Practices Fundamentals
- AWS Security and Governance Administration for Professionals
- AWS Security Best Practices (2020)
- AWS Security Operations – Securing Core AWS Infrastructure Services
- AWS Advanced Security
What will you learn
This learning path is designed for any who is willing to develop architects, solution design, and implementation level skills and anyone who wants to learn how to design applications and systems on AWS and the following skills.
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- Working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity is given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risk
Benefits of achieving this Certification Training
- AWS certifications provide a reputable benchmark for AWS partners and practitioners
- Ensures team members are following security best practices
- Provides professional progression for team members
- Contributes to AWS partner certification requirements
- Learn about access control, data encryption methods, and securing applications and infrastructure.
Who can take this course
- AWS Engineers & Developers
- DevOps Engineers
- Traditional SECOPS Engineers
- IT Security Specialists
- Cloud Engineers
- Cloud associates
- AWS cloud implementor
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Cloud Developer.
- AWS SysOps Administrator
- AWS Solutions Architect
AWS Security Training Course Duration & Access
|2||350+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||300+ HD Videos|
|4||40+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab|