CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) is one o the most recognized international certification program in the security industry and it is at the top of the list in order to highest-paying IT certification.
CISSP is an independent information security certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium known as (ISC)².
Recently, due to the various sophisticated cyber attacks that particularly targeting the private sectors around the world which requires skills experts to implement and manage an infrastructure.
CISSP is one of the most essential certification programs for the managerial level position including the security professional including Security Consultants and Managers, Network and Security Architects, IT Directors, Security Auditors, and importantly Chief Information Security officers.
By Taking CISSP certification, you will be able to define the sensitive part of the IT infrastructure such as design, architecture, controls, and management of highly secure business environments.
According to the December 202O report, pays for CISSPs globally at $90,585 and $112,234 and it a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains.
What you will go to learn in CISSP 2021
Since Ethical Hackers Academy is an Authorised CISSP training partner with ISC2, we are focusing on both subject matter skills and exam points of view.
Ethical Hackers Academy is providing the most advanced training program for CISSP With an updated CISSP 2021 syllabus.
The broad spectrum of topics included in the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensures its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security. with Ethical Hackers academy Successful candidates are competent in the following 8 domains:
• Security and Risk Management
• Asset Security
• Security Architecture and Engineering
• Communication and Network Security
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Security Assessment and Testing
• Security Operations
• Software Development Security
Who can Earn the CISSP?
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years cumulative paid full-time work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK. Earning a 4-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential
- from the (ISC)² approved list will satisfy 1 year of the required experience. Education credit will only satisfy 1 year of experience.
- A candidate that doesn’t have the required experience to become a CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC)²
- by successfully passing the CISSP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have 6 years to earn the 5 years required experience.
Course Duration & Access1. 500+ Topics
2. 800+ HD Videos
3. 65+ Hours of Content
4. Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps
5. Life Time Access Content
6. 24/7 Live Technical support
7. Complete Practical Training
8. Download Access
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.