CCSP Certification Exam Overview
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Training is a globally recognized certification in the cloud security industry. This will validate an IT professional’s technical skills & knowledge to design, secure & manage the Infrastructure, data, and applications in the cloud with the most effective strategies and best practices. The course focuses on the key areas of the exam and some key tips which will be helpful in preparing the mindset.
The CCSP exam tests your skills in six domains. The domains draw from a range of cloud security topics within the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Who This Course is For:
A minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology which three years must be in information security and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK.
- MAC or PC capable of handling virtualization
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- Completing the ethical Hacking course (recommended)
- Comfortable using the Linux command line interface (CLI).
- Comfortable learning bits of programming code such as Python and PHP.
- Comfortable creating virtual machines.
- Comfortable with the English language.
CCSP Duration & Access
|2||15+ HD Videos|
|3||3 Hours of Content
|4|| Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps
|5||Life Time Access Content|
|6||24/7 Live Technical support|