Complete Wireshark Network Analysis Bundle
Wireshark is one of the most popular network analyzer tools available worldwide Whether you need to perform a security application analysis or troubleshoot something on a network.
It is one of the most popular network analyzer tools available worldwide Whether you need to perform a security application analysis or troubleshoot something on a network, Wireshark is the tool for you! The popular, open-source tool is dubbed the “world’s foremost network protocol analyzer.”
This hands-on course provides a starting point for troubleshooting networks using Wireshark. It also includes in-depth lectures with real-world traffic examples. You also get access to sample traffic patterns from Wireshark so you can do your labs at home.
What all are the Things you’re Going to Learn
- Wireshark From scratch
- Wireshark Installation and Basic information, finding Duplicate Packets and Geo
- Identifying the open ports
- In-Depth Protocol Analysis
- ARP,ICMP,TCP,UDP,IP,HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, FTP,SSL
- Nmap interaction, Ping or ICMP Analysing, Introductory analysis
- Capture Filter and Display Filter
- Seeing how the Credentials can be stolen, extracting images, pdf, audio, session Hi
- SLow Application Response Time
- Expert information & IO Graph
- SSL Stripping, Christmas tree attack, Remote Traffic Capturing, Detecting ICMP, MAC
- Packet Loss And Retransmissions
- Wireshark command line Interface
- TCP Option and Windows Scaling
- Selective Acknowledgement (SACK)
- Troubleshooting with Wireshark
- Monitor Mode Enable, Wireless Traffic Capturing, and Decrypting, USB traffic Analysis
- Detect password cracking attempts
- Client and server-side latencies
Upon Completion, You will Accomplish the Following:-
- Detect unusual Network traffic & compromised hosts.
- Identifying network Glitches
- Validating network hosts.
- Complete Understanding of TCP/IP networks.
- Determining the capacity of the networks.
- Detecting devices in the network that drop packets
- Verifying Application Security Logs
What You Will Get
- 63 Lectures and over 12 hours of pre-recorded lesson videos taught by Leading Instructors
- Lifetime access to the full course for a one-time payment
- Video accessible on all your devices to watch it at your own pace
- An effective self-help guide covering theory & Practical Training
- Certificate of Completion
- 24/7 Live Technical support
- Download Access
- Guidance to Setup the Own Lab