Computer Forensics & Cyber Crime Investigation : Using Open Source Tools
Are you eager to learn Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime Investigation and want to be a profound Forensics Investigator? If your answer is YES, then this course is only for you. I specially framed this course to Transform Your Life from what you are today to what you actually want to be.
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Forensics Investigation techniques are being used by Police, Government and Corporate entities globally to solve any case related to computer or Digital devices.
This course can help to prevail as well as new professionals to develop an existing and a new career respectively. Computer Forensic Investigator is one of the most valued certificates in Network Security and possessing it raises one to an elite group of professionals.
* Investigation process in Computer Forensics
* Legal issues involved in Digital Forensics investigations
* Searching evidence and digital footprints on Criminal Computer
* Use of Kali Linux in Computer Forensics
* Methodologies of Acquisition and seizing Digital devices
* Digital evidence, their types, examination processes
* Electronic crime and their categories
* Setting up a forensic lab in computer
* Knowledge of windows forensics
* Volatile and non-volatile information gatherings
* Forensics analysis of RAM Dump
* Recover deleted files and hard disk partitions
* Steganography, Steganalysis
* Concepts of password cracking and investigating password attacks
* Generating investigative reports
* Multimedia Forensics
* Anti-Forensics Techniques used by Hackers to erase evidences.
BONUS: Cyber Crime Investigation of Website Hacking, Social Media Crime & Email Crime Investigation.
Gautam Kumawat is a Passionate, Security Enthusiast, Cyber Crime Investigator, Digital Forensics Expert, Professional Hacker, Security Researcher, and Law Enforcement Agencies Trainer. I am also working part-time for Rajasthan Police (Cyber Crime Cell).