CTF Hacking course offers you the complete training and in-depth walkthrough with practical training to attempt and capture the flags for both Red Team and Blue Team aspects.
CTF Hacking or Capture the Flag is a Hacking competition mostly conducted at cybersecurity conferences that contains a variety of hacking challenges for hackers and to solve. Once they successfully solved, the "Flag" give to the player who can add their earned flag to the event sever to earn a point and challenge the other players.
The students will learn complete vitals techniques on how attackers capture the flags while defenders defending their system while active attacks.
Training Starts from Basic level to Advanced Level to play from easiest to most difficult hacking tasks in the event.
The course walkthrough with different real-world pentesting tools and various hacking methodologies that teach you from enumeration to exploitation level skills to gain the root access and earn the flags.
There are various steps that have been covering in the Capture the Flags (CTF) including how to obtain a footprint from the target, enumerate the targets, analyzing both web and network-based vulnerabilities, using the exploit the bypass the target machine..
You can attempt the various challenges by yourself, or you can work with others to attempt to score the highest number of points as a team.
Type of Event and Challenges You Can Participate
Taking this course, you will be able to participate with the red team to attempts to capture flags and blue teams to attempts to defend the various flags from being captured from the team.
Since CTF Hacking has different challenges we are focusing on in-depth training to make sure the students can focus on all the important areas including, Programming, pentesting, Crypto, Exploitation that includes buffer overflow, string format, SQL injection, etc. Reverse engineering.
CTF course will Train you fully from the beginning that how to approach the events and walkthrough to capture the flag with advanced level skillset.
Who This Course is For:
- Those who willing to handing the pentesting tools and hacking methodology being used.
- Those who wanted to learn complete offensive hacking and playing the CTF challenges worldwide.
- Those wanting to learn advance pentesting/hacking techniques.
- This course is not for those new to ethical hacking.
- MAC or PC capable of handling virtualization
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- Completing the ethical Hacking course (recommended)
- Comfortable using the Linux command line interface (CLI).
- Comfortable learning bits of programming code such as Python and PHP.
- Comfortable creating virtual machines.
- Comfortable with the English language.
CTF Hacking Course Duration & Access
|2||180+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||100+ HD Videos|
|4||15+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.