Incident handling and response is one of the most important security operations in the security operation center handling by the security experts in the organization. Experts analyze, find, and responding the cyber-attacks and prevent the organization network from cyber-attacks.
The Cyber Incident Response course will give understudies a comprehension of how occurrences are reacted to at an undeniable level, just as permit them to construct significant specialized abilities through the hands-on labs and projects..
This course begins with an undeniable level conversation of what occurs at each period of responding to an incident,, trailed by a specialized profound jump into a portion of memory, network, and host analysis and forensics. This course is for anybody wishing to apply learned crime scene investigation and hostile information, for example, moral hacking to incident handling and response..
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction: Includes the definition of an event, incident, as well as the difference between them
- Learn to combat different types of cybersecurity threats, attack vectors, threat actors and their motives
- Learn the fundamentals of incident management including the signs and costs of an incident
- Understand the fundamentals of vulnerability management, threat assessment, risk management, and incident response automation and orchestration
- Preparation Phase: Shows the elements of preparation and the team building,
- Identification Phase: Demonstrates where identification occurs and the assessment for identification
- Containment: Explains the deployment and categorization needed as well as the short/long- term actions taken
- Eradication: Stresses on restoring systems and improving defenses
- Recovery: Elaborates the validation and monitoring required for attacked systems
- Master all incident handling and response best practices, standards, cybersecurity frameworks, laws, acts, and regulations
- Lessons Learned: Confirms the importance of meeting as a team to fix and improve and to share our experiences with others
- Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Incident Handling and Response Process
- Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
- 100+ lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 5000+ students enrolled
- Complete Practical Training
- Download access
- Watch Videos in Android and iOS App
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.