Endpoint Security Expert - Handing Cyber Attack, Responding Malware, Securing Networks & Endpoints on Enterprise
Securing the Enterprise network is always a challenging task for every organization without disturbing the availability and there are various security measures that need to take place.
Endpoints such as desktops, laptops, and mobile devices serve as a point of access to the Sensitive Data stored inside of the network and the data center.
The unsecured endpoint will create a point of entry to the malicious hackers who can eventually gain access to the inside of the network and it leads to a massive data breach.
Endpoint Security Expert Course has prepared with the crystal clear syllabus that focusing to teach how to secure the endpoints and the associate network from Scratch to Advanced Level.
Endpoint Security Expert course is a complete Enterprise Level Training to focus on securing the large scale enterprise networks and analyzing each and every endpoint device including configuration and testing, applying for the layer protection, preventing them from the vulnerabilities,.
You will learn operating the maintaining the variety of endpoint security software through this course including Endpoint security solutions often working client-server model of protection, employing both a centrally managed security solution to protect the network as well as client software locally installed on each endpoint used to access that network.
What You Will Learn via Endpoint Security Expert Course
- As an Endpoint security professional, Through this Endpoint Security Expert course You will learn data security, network security, advanced threat prevention, forensics, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and remote access VPN solutions.
- The course also focuses on Zero-day Prevention, Remote management, Responding to Cyberattacks.
- Vulnerability management built an endpoint security solution that prevents advanced attacks and flexible security administration.
- Managing agents that implemented in enforcement for complete Windows and Mac OS X security.
- Implementing, managing, controlling the endpoint security solutions from the variety of vendors to ensure the Email block, Evasion block and fix the unsecured path.
- Implementing DLP Endpoint provides comprehensive protection for all possible leaking channels, including removable storage devices, the cloud, email, instant messaging, web, printing, clipboard, screen capture, file- sharing applications, and more.
- Learn to Securing Active Directory and other Mac or Linux management agents.
- Install and manage endpoint protection server can be installed on any supported Microsoft Windows operating systems running on a private cloud server, public cloud server or on-premises server.
- Proactive web security to ensure safe browsing on the web and prevent Endpoint, email and disk encryption to prevent data exfiltration.
- Learn Machine-learning classification to detect zero-day threats in near real-time
- Advanced anti-malware and antivirus protection to protect, detect, and correct malware across multiple endpoint devices and operating systems
|1||Basic I.T Knowledge|
|2||Any Computer with at least 4GB of Memory (RAM)|
|3||No Prior Security or Ethical Hacking Skills|
Course Duration & Access
|2||100+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||200+ HD Videos|
|4||20+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab|