The threat of malware is everywhere. Individuals, organizations, businesses, and governments are being targeted. The motivation of these threats has evolved from simple nuisance to information theft and espionage. The covers the Advanced Malware Analysis with Practical Training & Exploit Kits.
Malware threatens national security. The theft of military secrets, defense and military strategy, and plans for new weapons can give adversaries an advantage. Compromised weapon control systems might have catastrophic consequences.
Malware analysis requires, aside from understanding the concepts of malware and the different tools available, a lot of patience and perseverance.
The Malware analysis is the process of extracting information from malware through static and dynamic inspection by using different tools, techniques, and processes.
The techniques and processes needed to successfully gather data from malware differ depending on the malware’s capability; they adapt to the changing malware landscape.
It is more about the mastery of different tools, techniques, and processes to extract as much information from malware without disassembling or decompiling it and to malware function in a controlled environment.
What You Will Learn at the End of the Course
- Expert Level Malware analysis skills to Break down the Most advanced malware.
- Learn to implement complete prevention measures against sophisticated threat attacks.
- Learn both Static and dynamic malware analysis with in-depth training.
- Analyze and reverse-engineering the most complete malware samples with advanced malware analysis tools and techniques.
- Establish techniques to collect samples from different sources that help to start profiling malicious threat actors.
- Learn about Cyber Kill Chain & APT Lifecycle and the most sophisticated techniques used by hackers to develop the malware.
- Learn the Malware analysis and reverse engineering tools such as obj dump, OllyDbg, IDA Pro, Immunity Debugger, Wireshark, Yara Cuckoo Sandbox, PDF Examiner, and more.
- Ability to detect the malware using various approaches such as Signature-Based, Heuristic Analysis, rule-based, Behavioral Blocking andSandbox.
- Recognize the Exploit vectors, Exploit Obfuscation, understand the target communication, analyzing and reversing the malware with debugging tools.
- Developing the exploits for the vulnerabilities that affect all the cross-platform operating systems and related web and network-based applications.
Course Duration & Access
|2||140+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||150+ HD Videos|
|4||20+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab|
Who this course is for:
|1||Anyone who wants to make a career move into Ethical Hacking, security analyst, malware analyst, threat researchers, security researchers, a security engineer, incident responder, SOC Analyst from another field can take this certified Malware analyst Course.|
|2||Anyone Curious about Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing or malware analysis, exploit development, respond security incidents, cyber-attack mitigation and more|
|3||Anyone who wants to learn how professional hackers work and target real organizations from a real hacker|
|4||Interested in analyzing the real-world cyber attacks|
|5||Anyone who wants to become a professional hacker and security researcher|
|6||Anyone who is interested to defend the live cyber attack|
|7||Anyone who is interested in real-time malware analysis, reverse engineering, penetration testing the enterprise network, research real-time cyber threat.|
Benefits of Enrolling with Ethical hackers Academy?
With the Ethical hackers academy you will get expertise training and learn about a real-world cyber-attack, prevention, analyzing the cyber threat, break down the attack vectors, and Complete Practical Training.
All the courses are created by subject matter experts and real world practitioners who is having more than 10 years real world experience.
Is there any limit?
With all of our courses you will get lifetime access and there is no restriction or video limits. You have full freedom to learn whenever you like.
What are the Course available?
We are all the cyber security & Ethical hacking courses covering all the domains starting from Networking, Malware analysis, Python, Read team Certification, Bug bounty, IoT and more.
How often the content will be added?
We keep on updating courses and we add new courses at regular intervals.
How can I access the courses enrolled?
After enrollment you will get access to the courses within 3 minutes, sometimes for bundle courses there be a slight delay. You can access login portal from here.
What can I do if have doubts?
If you have any question within the course you can reach the instructors using a message button with your learning management portal. For other assistance you can contact our live chat support 24/7.
Do you have any Android or iOS apps?
yes we do have apps for both the iOS and Android devices.
Can I get refunds after enrollment?
Yes you can get refunds after course enrollment, here you can find more details.
Are there any minimum system requirements to access Learning portal?
We support Chrome, Firefox and IE on Windows, Mac, Linux desktops, Android and iOS apps.
What is a Mode of Training?
Training mode is self-placed online training with 24/7 learning support. We are not providing any offline training.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.