© 2023 Ethical Hackers Academy
Certified Malware Analyst – Advanced Practical Malware Analysis with Exploit Kits
In 2023, certified malware analysts will face a rising tide of advanced persistent threats (APTs) aimed at corporate networks and individuals.
Malware analysts and threat researchers face a difficult task in dissecting full malware samples in order to protect Enterprise networks against advanced-level threats.
Certified Malware Analyst: In 2023, sophisticated Cyber attacks keep on increasing by APT threats that target most of the enterprise-level networks and individuals.
Preventing Enterprise networks from advanced-level threats is a challenging task for malware analysts and threat researchers to break down the complete malware samples.
There is a huge skill gap to approach, analyze and break down the advanced malware attacks from APT hackers around the globe.
To develop a skilled malware analyst, incident responders, and threat researchers, Ethical Hackers Academy experts have spent hundreds of hours to designing the best Advanced malware analysis training course with certification that focuses on Reverse Engineering, exploits development, researching advanced level threats with hand on malware analysis tools and techniques.
Analyzing malware, Exploit Development, and Reverse Engineering is a deep approach to modern threat attacks and figuring out the vulnerabilities that skilled security professionals and hackers frequently exploit.
Analyzing sophisticated malware is always a complex process. Ethical Hackers Academy spent plenty of time developing this course to easily understand the infection of sophisticated Malware such as Trojan, viruses, rootkits, ransomware, spyware, adware, and most recently, malware families from APT hackers groups and break down its infection vectors.
Certified Malware Analyst Course Syllabus Module
The certified Malware Analyst Course is is split into 5 different modules to ensure the students will learn every module in-depth with the dedicated malware analysis lab environment.
|Exploit Development and Reverse Engineering|
|Certified Advanced Persistent Threat Analyst|
|Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis Expert|
|Certified Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst|
|Advanced Malware Analysis – Practical Training with Exploit Kits|
You will get all these module access and the instructor will guide you to setup your own lab environment in your machine.
Certified Malware Analyst – What will you Learn?
- Expert Level Malware analysis skills to Break down the most advanced malware.
- Learn to implement complete prevention measures against sophisticated threat attacks.
- Learn both Static and dynamic malware analysis with in-depth training.
- Analyze and reverse-engineer the complete malware samples with advanced malware analysis tools and techniques.
- Establish techniques to collect samples from different sources that help to start profiling malicious threat actors.
- Learn about Cyber Kill Chain & APT Lifecycle and the most sophisticated techniques hackers use to develop the malware.
- Learn the Malware analysis and reverse engineering tools such as obj dump, OllyDbg, IDA Pro , Immunity Debugger, Wireshark, Yara Cuckoo Sandbox, PDF Examiner, and more.
- Ability to detect the malware using various approaches such as Signature-Based, Heuristic Analysis, rule-based, Behavioral Blocking, and sandbox.
- Recognize the Exploit vectors, Exploit Obfuscation, understand the target communication, analyzing and reversing the malware with debugging tools.
- Developing the exploits for the vulnerabilities that affect all the cross-platform operating systems and related web and network-based applications.
The Certified Malware analyst course with the malware analysis phase contains the following training modules.
- Static Malware Analysis
- Dynamic Malware Analysis
- Memory Forensics
- Malware Detection
- Web Domain Analysis
- Network interactions Analysis
- Debugging & Debugger
- Analyze malicious URL’s
- Sandboxes Technique
In Threat Research Phases (1, 2), You will learn the various advanced cyber threats and the APT hackers’ activities, infection vectors, Hunting, Extracting the Threat Feature, analyzing the behavior, Tracking the threat, taking down the attacker’s infrastructure.
Exploit Development Phase techs the skills that required to analyze the vulnerabilities and develop the tools, analyze the bugs, and write complex and relevant exploits against the modern operating system and software.
The reverse Engineering phase will cover complete reversing operations against Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android-based apps. also, you will learn about the complete insight of figure out the vulnerabilities that reside in the Applications and Operating system.
The Advanced Malware analysis Phase will train you to develop simple and effective Exploitation tools and exploring the vulnerabilities and the module of the exploitation that triggers the bug and bypass the target applications.
EHA covered various Topics, including Developing browser exploits, shellcode, Buffer overflow exploits, and windows, Linux, and Android-based exploits against recently patched vulnerabilities with the deep training approach even for Students with a limited programming background and experience.
John Michel, An Malware analysis and reverse engineering Expert Instructor from Ethical Hackers Academy, have to lead the course with the following Deep insights to train students from Very Basic to Advanced level.
Course Duration & Access
|2||280+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||600+ HD Videos|
|4||120+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab|
Who This Course is For:
|1||Anyone who wants to make a career move into Ethical Hacking, security analyst, malware analyst, threat researcher, security researcher, security engineer, incident responder, SOC Analyst from another field can take this certified Malware analyst Course.|
|2||Anyone Curious about Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing or malware analysis, exploit development, respond security incidents, cyber-attack mitigation and more|
|3||Anyone who wants to learn how professional hackers work and target real organizations from a real hacker|
|4||Interested in analyzing the real-world cyber attacks|
|5||Anyone who wants to become a professional hacker and security researcher|
|6||Anyone who is interested to defend the live cyber attack|
|7||Anyone who is interested in real-time malware analysis, reverse engineering, penetration testing the enterprise network, research real-time cyber threat.|
How to Get This Course
- Ethical Hackers Academy assists you with the Simple way to enroll in the course. Please check here for How to enroll?.
- Once you complete enrollment, the course access dashboard credentials will be sent to the registered email ID within 5 minutes.
- You will also get lifetime access, so you no need to worry about the time frame. You can free to access the enrolled course anytime.
- Once you complete the course, You will get the certificate within 24 hours via email.