© 2023 Ethical Hackers Academy
Master in Ethical Hacking and Advanced Web Hacking Bundle
Sass is completely compatible with all versions of CSS. We take this compatibility seriously, so that you can seamlessly use any available CSS libraries.
This is a comprehensive bundle that covers Ethical Hacking & Advance web hacking Course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and by the end of it, you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course Bundle is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, so we’ll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software (works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X) and then we’ll dive and start hacking systems straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by analyzing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing/hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit these weaknesses and hack into it, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure this system from the discussed attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
Master in Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Online
1. Network Hacking – This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. First, you will learn some basic network terminology, how networks work, and how devices communicate with each other. Then it will branch into three subsections:
2. Gaining Access – In this section, you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather useful information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services, then you’ll learn how to use this information to discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities and exploit.
3. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, spy on the target and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems.
4. Website / Web Application Hacking – In this section, you will learn how websites work, how to gather information about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ….etc) and how to discover and exploit the following dangerous vulnerabilities to hack into websites:
Advanced Web Hacking & Penetration Testing Course
1. Information Gathering – In this section, you’ll learn how to gather information about a target website, you’ll learn how to discover the DNS server used, the services, subdomains, un-published directories, sensitive files, user emails, websites on the same server and even the web hosting, provider. This information is crucial as it increases the chances of being able to successfully gain access to the target website.
2. Discovering, Exploiting & Mitigation – In this section you will learn how to discover, exploit and mitigate a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability and what does it allow us to do, then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability and bypass security measurements, and finally we will analyze the code causing this vulnerability and see how to fix it, the following vulnerabilities are covered in the course:
3. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn what can you do with the access you gained from exploiting the above vulnerabilities, you will learn how to convert reverse shell access to a Weevely access and vice versa, you will also learn how to execute system commands on the target server, navigate between directories, access other websites on the same server, upload/download files, access the database and even download the whole database to your local machine. You will also learn how to bypass security and do all of that even if you did not have enough permissions!
250 Lectures and 23 Hours
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
80 students enrolled