© 2023 Ethical Hackers Academy
Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
This course will teach you all you need to know to hack like a pro and secure systems like a pro, even if you know nothing about hacking currently.
Welcome to this comprehensive course on Advanced Ethical Hacking, which leads to a Professional Ethical Hacker.
This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge of hacking, and by the end, you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is convenient, but it won’t neglect the theory, so we’ll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software (works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X), and then we’ll dive and start hacking systems straight away.
What you’ll learn?
From here onwards, you’ll learn everything by example, by analyzing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so we’ll never have boring, dry theoretical lectures.
|✅ Ethical Hacking||✅ Kali Linux||✅ Web Attacks|
|✅ Network Attacks||✅ Penetration testing||✅ Python Program|
How does this Ethical Hacking Course help your Career?
The main goal of an Ethical Hacker is to protect the system from getting hacked; with the rise of digitization, everything is available at our tips with the touch of our smartphones, tablets, or computers.
There is a rising need for data security. So, various companies, including IT security companies, are actively looking for Ethical hackers to keep their IT environment safe. The scope of it is vast as multiple government organizations also hire them.
Linked Job Roles
|Network Penetration tester|
|Network Security Professionals|
|Vulnerability assessment analyst|
|Network security operations|
|Security analyst (II)|
Professional Ethical Hacker Course Sections
The course is divided into several sections; each section covers a penetration testing/hacking field; in each of these sections, you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit these weaknesses and hack into it, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure this system from the discussed attacks.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level. By the time you finish, you will know most penetration testing with the following key key responsibilities.
- An Ethical Hacker tests a system to determine its efficacy and identify potential security flaws.
Ethical hackers are tasked with identifying a system’s security flaws and providing recommendations for improving that system’s defenses.
- The network, the online apps, and the entire system must undergo frequent penetration testing to find the weak points.
- After completing a hack, an ethical hacker is expected to document the process in detail, outlining the vulnerabilities they encountered and the tools they utilized.
- When an attack is detected, an ethical hacker is responsible for reporting the potential consequences to the company and its customers.
- An Ethical Hacker’s job is to conduct frequent tests to identify as many vulnerabilities as feasible to increase the system’s overall security.
The course is divided into four main sections.
1. Network Hacking – This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. First, you will learn some basic network terminology, how networks work, and how devices communicate. Then it will branch into three subsections:
Pre-connection attacks: in this subsection, you’ll learn what can you do before even connecting to a network and even before having internet access; you’ll start by learning how to gather information about the networks around you, discover the devices connected to them, and how to control connections around you (ie: deny/allow devices from connecting to networks) even without knowing the password of the target network.
Gaining Access: Now that you gather information about the networks around you, in this subsection, you will learn how to crack the key and get the password to your target network, whether it uses WEP, WPA, or even WPA2.
Post Connection attacks: Now that you have the key, you can connect to the target network, in this subsection you will learn several powerful techniques that allow you to gather comprehensive information about the connected devices, see anything they do on the internet (such as login information, passwords, visited URLs, images, videos ….etc), redirect requests, inject evil code in loaded pages and much more! All the attacks here work against both wireless and wired networks.
2. Gaining Access – In this section, you will learn two main approaches to gain full control or hack computer systems:
Server Side Attacks: In this subsection, you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without the need for user interaction.
Client-Side Attacks: If the target system does not contain any weaknesses then the only way to gain access to it is by interacting with the users, in this subsection you’ll learn how to get the target user to install a backdoor on their system without even realizing.
3. Post Exploitation – This section will teach you how to interact with the systems you have compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, spy on the target, and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems.
4. Website / Web Application Hacking – In this section, you will learn how websites work, how to gather information about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ….etc), and how to discover and exploit the following dangerous vulnerabilities to hack into websites:
- File Upload.
- Code Execution.
- Local File Inclusion.
- Remote File Inclusion.
- SQL Injection.
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS).
At the end of each section, you will learn how to detect, prevent and secure your system and yourself from the discussed attacks.
Course Duration & Access
|2||100+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||200+ HD Videos|
|4||40+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||Guidance to build your virtual lab and to practice the attacking methodologies.|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to build your own virtual lab and to practice the attacking methodologies|