|Course Name||Master in SQL Injection - Penetration Testing|
WHY LEARN SQL?people search through data to find insights to inform strategy, marketing, operations, and a plethora of other categories. There are a ton of businesses that use large, relational databases, which makes a basic understanding of SQL a great employable skill not only for data scientists but for almost everyone.
What is SQL Injection? A SQL Injection is a form of attack that takes advantage of an improperly filtered user and takes the input acquired to manipulate a database.
Why do I need this certification? When this attack is used, an unauthorized person can access the database of a website and extract the data from that source.
What will you learn?
* What SQL Injection?
* How it works?
* The different types?
* Comprehensive curriculum to give you an in-depth understanding of SQL and SQL Injection.
* Practice various different types of SQL Injection vulnerabilities
* Learn advanced Identification techniques by which you can spot a SQL Injection
* Learn advanced exploitation techniques by which you can determine the true impact of the vulnerability
* Evaluate various security scanners/tools and see which tool does what
* Learn to distinguish between a false positive and a real vulnerability
* SQL injection is a must learn the technique for pen testers
* Know how to attack a web application
* Earn Bug bounties after taking this course
Get your SQL Injection CertificationSQL Injection is one of the more popular web application hacking methods. It is a form of attack that takes advantage of an improperly filtered user and takes the input acquired to manipulate a database. When this attack is used, an unauthorized person can access the database of a website and extract the data from that source.
Who is the target audience?
* Information Security Enthusiasts
58 Lectures and 4:30 Hours
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
80 students enrolled
Amit Huddar - Scientist, Engineer, Android Developer, Trainer and CEO
Amit Huddar is an Internet Entrepreneur and Software Engineer. He runs his own software company "Softdust", which develops products using new technology such as Android Wear (smartwatch and Google Glass). He believes wearable gadgets are the future of personal computing.