Splunk is #1 most valued and globally used Security Incidents and Event Management (SIEM) software technology used by the majority of enterprises around the globe in their Security Operation Centre(SOC) and is mainly used for searching, monitoring, and examining machine-generated data and visualize through a web interface.
Ethical Hackers Academy is highly motivated to Introduce advanced Splunk training course that focuses to learn capturing, indexing and correlating the real-time data and helps SOC analyst to analyze the graphs, reports, alerts, dashboards, and visualizations that produced by the Splunk software.
Splunk Training course is prepared to easily understand the sophisticated framework that enhances the incident response and investigation using security and non-security data collected across multi-cloud and endpoint environments.
Splunk is a most recommended software for organization SIEM operation that Collect, aggregate, de-duplicate, and prioritize threat intelligence from multiple sources to enhance your security investigations and analyze the sophisticated malware threats.
Through the Splunk Training course, you will get a complete understanding of the software and ability to solve a wide range of security use cases for the security operations center (SOC), security operations and compliance.
The course is clearly focusing on behavioral Analytics that helps students to understand and learn to detected anomalies to optimize your security operations and reduce complexity, speeding up the ability to investigate and respond to threats and attacks.
The course starts from a basic advanced level and completely practical approach for SOC Analyst and our Splunk training expert will guide to set up your own lab environment to practice the operations.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how Splunk can be used to analyze data sets
- Install and configure Splunk
- Analyze and Develop dashboard using Apache access log
- Create your own searches and develop Dashboard, Report
- Construct reports, dashboards, and alerts
- You will be prepared for the interview after completing this courseCompose advanced searches
- Create your own Dashboard using Pivot & Data model
- Generate visualizations using commands
- Employ the Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) Add-On
- Create workflow actions
- Correlate events with transactions
- Create tags and event types
- You will be able to set up Splunk Enterprise and manage & administer a Splunk deployment
Who this Splunk Training course is for:
- SOC Analyst L1, L2 L3
- Incident Responder
- Security Engineer
- Data Analysts
- Business Analyst
- System Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
Course Duration & Access
|2||200+ Hands-on Exercises|
|3||350+ HD Videos|
|4||20+ Hours of Content|
|5||Watch Video from Android & iOS Apps|
|6||Life Time Access Content|
|7||24/7 Live Technical support|
|8||Complete Practical Training|
|10||Guidance to Setup the Own Lab environment|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.